Thursday, January 8, 2009

Procrastination GO! Well, maybe after I........

Yeah. Procrastination. My best friend. My deliverer of responsibility......oh how I will miss you. I think that it is a close relative of lazy.......ugh. That is the worst 4 letter word ever! Ok, so I depend on procrastination quite often, like when the dishes need to be done, homework needs to be done, when I need to work out, when I need to be doing anything, old procrastination is there to rescue me!!! Ok, but enough is enough because I've got a lot to do these days and it seems like when I am overwhelmed I just avoid everything, and guess what? NOTHING gets done. So with 2 college classes on the horizon, the house a mess, leadership classes at church, working 12 hour shifts 2-3 days a week, and babysitting 3-4 days a week......whew! I cant afford to procrastinate!

2 comments:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

fight the urge to procrastinate :)

Unknown said...

procrastinators unite! ....Tomorrow

LOL



Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff


sorry to contradict you brazen ;)